The Doe Network:
Hot Case 996
Unidentified Hispanic or Native Male
- The victim was discovered on November 7, 1986 in Crestview, Escambia County, Florida
- Estimated age: 46-60 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'0-6'0"; 150-180 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Intensely black hair.
- Skeletal Findings:
Old severely broken left leg (femur) that healed overlapped which made it 3 inches shorter that his right leg.
- Clothing: Dark blue "Botany 500" brand knit trousers, candy striped men's "Carino" brand shirt size 15-151/2, black & maroon clip-on tie, 1 gray slip on dress shoe size 10. Small amount of cash.
The victim was located in a wooded area south of Interstate 10 (eastbound lane) 1 mile from Crestview exit to SR-85.
Likely a hit & run case.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Florida Medical Examiner Office
Michael Britt District 20
239-434-5020, extension 1
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: