The Doe Network:
Hot Case 828
Unidentified White Female
- The victim was discovered on August 23, 1988 in Collier County, Florida
- Estimated Date of Death: 6-15 Days
- State of Remains: Recognizable Face
- Estimated age: 21-35 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'6"; 140-170 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Dark brown hair. No tattoos.
- Clothing: Bra, skirt with torn left pocket, tennis shoes and athletic socks.
- Jewelry: Gold ankle bracelet.
- Dentals: Available
The victim was found at US-41, 70 miles south of Naples, Florida on August 23, 1988.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
District 20 Medical Examiner
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: