The Doe Network:
Hot Case 614
- The victim was discovered on March 15, 1984 in Immokalee, Collier County, Florida
- Estimated age: 21-35 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'0"-6'0"; 125-135 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Short, black, kinky hair; Brown eyes. A cyst and adhesions of the right temporal lobe of the brain; chronic emphysema; a markedly enlarged heart (possible congestive heart failure secondary to a combination of uncontrolled systemic hypertension and chronic obstructive lung disease).
- Clothing: He wore 3 shirts: blue outer shirt; pink pullover shirt; blue t-shirt; blue jeans; "jockey" type underwear.
- Personal Effects: A pair of broken sunglasses.
- Dentals: Poor oral hygiene
The victim was located in a canal on SR-29, 3 miles south of Immokalee, Florida on March 15, 1984.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Florida Medical Examiner Office
Michael Britt District 20
239-434-5020, extension 1
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: