The Doe Network:
Hot Case 581
- The victim was discovered on November 9, 1984 in Orlando, Orange County, Florida
- Estimated Date of Death: October 1, 1984
- Cause of Death: Homicide
- State of Remains: Partial Skeleton
- Estimated age: 24-34 years old (1950-1960)
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'8"-5'9"; 125-135 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Black and curly hair.
- Clothing: A white or beige shirt, short-sleeved with a tag marked Hanes, M 38 - 40. Front of the shirt there is an eagle with the legend, "Doobie Brothers", blue and white. Back has "Doobie Brothers" and "81". "Bonjour" label, denim blue trousers with a cloth belt with a military type buckle. Waist inseam is 33". Bottoms of trousers are frayed. Also found is a tan, zippered jacket with pockets. Size 36B bra.
- Fingerprints: Available
- Dentals: Available; natural teeth; some dental work. Had a broken root tip present 015 area.
- DNA: Available in CODIS.
The victim was located in a wooded area at 14420 Liberty Road, in Orlando, Florida
on November 9, 1984.
A young man smelled a foul odor. He came across a body wrapped in a sheet.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Orange County Medical Examiner Office
Orange County Sheriff's Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
NCIC Number: U-120021246
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
The Doe Network