The Doe Network
Hot Case 177
- The victim was discovered on July 25, 1977 in Collier County, Florida
- Estimated age: 36-45 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'0"-6'0"
- Scars, Surgeries and Other Dental and Medical Information: Well healed fractures of the nasal bones and maxillae. The dorsal aspect of the skull is asymmetrical or lopsided. The pronator ridge of the right ulna is hypertrophied and the proximal diaphysis of the right humerus is expanded and there is pitting along the deltoid tuberosity. It is possible that the pitting may be due to avulsion fractures of the deltoid muscles. Upper and lower jaw retained as evidence. Multiple teeth with restorations present.
- Jewelry:Two gold chains around neck. One was a gold cross on a gold chain, the other was a gold Good Luck charm on a gold chain.
- Clothing and Shoes:Sears" knit, long sleeve, button up, collar-type, shirt- size small; blue jean trousers, double stitched on each side; Jockey-type shorts; socks (possibly green); Leather belt with a plain buckle.
- Other Details:Skeletal remains found by land surveyors while marking a property line. DNA available. Height estimated to be between 5'8" and 6'2".
The victim was located at 13th Avenue S.W. in Collier County, Florida on July 25, 1977.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
District 20 Medical Examiner Office
239-434-5020, extension 1
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
NCIC # U-250020170