The Doe Network:
Hot Case 1467
Unidentified Black Male
- The victim was discovered on August 4, 1985 in Severn, Anne Arundel County, Maryland
- Estimated Date of Death: Months
- State of Remains: Decomposed
- Estimated age: 25-35 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'6".
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Black, short, curly hair; slim build.
- Clothing: Gray khaki trousers; white and black athletic shirt; green shorts; beige shirt; white socks; white track shoes.
- Personal Effects: Silver colored key
- Dentals: Available
The victim was found lying on the ground in Severn Danza Park, at 726 Donaldson Avenue, in Severn, Maryland on August 4, 1985.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Maryland State Police/MD Center for Missing
410-290-1620 x 380
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: