The Doe Network:
Case File 848UMSC
Reconstruction of Victim
Unidentified Black Male
- The victim was discovered in September 24 2005 in Richland County, South Carolina
- Estimated Date of Death: More than six months prior.
- Skeletal Remains
- Estimated age: 40-65 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5' 10" - 5' 11.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Short hair. He might have had arthritis in his back and hips.
- Clothing : A denim jacket, blue knit stocking cap, a gray Bugle Boy sweater with blue stripes, size 12, Attix black basketball shoes and extra, extra large black exercise pants.
- Dentals: Available. He is missing many teeth, that were missing before death.
The victim was located near Mary Lawhorn Road in Richland County, South Carolina in September 2005. He was found by Relic hunters. The death is being treated as suspicious.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Richland County Coroner's Office
Coroner Gary Watts
803-576-1799 or 803-576-1790
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
The State News 10/12/2005
The State News 1/31/2006
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index