The Doe Network:
Case File 834UMNC
Unidentified White or Hispanic Male
- The victim was discovered on July 10, 2003 in Wake County, North Carolina
- Estimated Date of Death: 1 year prior to discovery
- Cause of Death: It is suspected the victim died as a result of homicide.
- Skeletal Remains
- Estimated age: 30-50 years old, closer to 30
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'6".
- Distinguishing Characteristics: The victim's teeth were in relatively poor repair with some mild gum recession; some teeth showed wear. His weight, eye color and hair color could not be determined.
- Dentals: Available
- Clothing: There were remnants of clothing found in the area which may belong to the victim: Brown and blue leather Lejanoeste brand cowboy boots size 10.5; brown leather belt sized 37; black jeans; a large polo shirt; size 26 underwear, and a size 9.5 gold ring with a black face that has a gold color religious figure.
- Fingerprints: Not available
- Other: It is suspected the victim may have been a migrant worker.
- DNA: Pending
The victim was located in the area of 8809 Old Jenks Road, just off U.S. Road 64, in Apex, in Wake County, North Carolina on July 10, 2003.
A forester saw a shoe and noticed that was a little unusual and then walked about 20 feet further and noticed something white as he got closer he knew it was a human skull.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Wake County Sheriff's Office
Investigator Keith Lada
FBI - VICAP Unit
Crime Analyst Glen W. Wildey, Jr.
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
WRAL News 8/5/2003
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index