The Doe Network:
Case File 817UMFL
Reconstruction of Victim
Unidentified White Male
- The victim was discovered on December 6, 1983 in Tampa, Hillsborough County, Florida
- Estimated age: 40 - 60 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'11"; 157 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Hazel eyes; short, brownish-grey wavy hair. Tattoo of 2 dice on right leg with "JW" below the dice.
- Dentals: Not available. 1 right upper canine & 1 right lower canine; no other teeth.
- Clothing: Brown belt, white socks, blue trousers, blue shirt.
- Fingerprints: Available
The victim was located, inside cab of a Fogarty truck line vehicle at 1103 Cumberland Street in Tampa, FL.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Medical Examiner Department
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Hillsborough County ME Office
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index