The Doe Network:
Case File 806UMNOR
Reconstruction of Victim by Per Holck
- The victim was discovered in September 1997 in Nittedal, Norway
- Estimated Date of Death: 5 - 10 years prior to discovery
- Skeletal Remains
- Estimated age: 40 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 175–180 cm
- Distinguishing Characteristics: He had a recent fracture to his nose and right cheekbone. They had begun to heal. He was very thin.
- Clothing/Jewelry: Dark jeans, bought at Dressmann. They suggests he died after 1985. He was found with a very special piece of jewelry, with blue stones.
The victim was located in September 1997 in Nittedal, Norway. He had no ID or wallet.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
22 05 75 00
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index