2) Right upper arm - skull on wings, front handle bar & headlight of a motorcycle "Live to Ride" with flames coming from the tip. The tattoo with the skull and cross are indicative of involvement in the 'biker' culture.
3) Sternum - a separated pyramid with an eyeball in the top portion. The pyramid with the 'all seeing eye' is found on US currency. As well the symbol may have some meaning with Masonic circles
4) Left chest - swastika with flames off of it.
5) Left upper arm : A cross with a snake around the bottom with flames coming from the bottom of the cross.
6) Left knee : Golf ball size symbol of a circle with four triangle shaped inserts. The round tattoo on his knee suggests some familiarity with the Ku Klux Klan.
The victim was recovered from the Niagara River on June 28, 1991.
Investigators Ontario Provincial Police OR
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Missing Persons and Unidentified Bodies/Remains Unit
1-877-934-6363 - Toll Free in North America
705-330-4144 - Local or outside of North America
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Ontario Provincial Police OR
Agency Case Number: 20050054
Ontario Provincial Police - Missing Persons and Unidentified Bodies/Remains Unit