The Doe Network:
Case File 726UMLA
Left: Front of T-shirt and design on right sleeve. Right: Back of T-shirt.
Unidentified Black Male
- The victim was discovered on February 17, 2001 in New Orleans, Orleans County, Louisiana
- Estimated Date of Death: 1-3 years prior
- Skeletal Remains
- Estimated age: 18-25 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 70.8"
- Distinguishing Characteristics: No antemortem trauma noted.
- Dentals: Gold crowns noted on teeth #7 and 10. Tooth #17 present but socket is damaged due to perimortem trauma,
- Clothing: "Big Boy Records" T-shirt, blue/black, size XL with the words "Dawg House Entertainment" and a picture of a dog house and dog bowl on the right sleeve. On the back of the T-shirt is a drawing of a child with the words "Big Boy Records" and "Unstoppable". White and black "LUGZ" brand tennis shoes, size 11.
- DNA: DNA Profile available in FBI NMPDD.
The victim was located in a wooded area, behind a playground, in the 7000 block of Tullis.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Agency Name: LSU FACES Lab
Agency Contact Person: Dr. Ginesse Listi
Agency Phone Number: 225-578-3906
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
CO-0551; LSU 01-09
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index