The Doe Network:
Case File 653UFAL
Computer-enhanced facial reconstruction
- The victim was discovered on August 8, 2007 in Autauga County, Alabama
- Estimated Date of Death: 3 Months - 4 Years
- State of Remains: Partial Skeleton
- Estimated age: 30-40 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5' 3" - 5' 5".
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Possibly black; has a mixture of race characteristics, therefore, cannot rule out white, Hispanic or native American; short, coarse, dark brown hair. Previously injured nose and sternum/left ribs.
- Skeletal Findings: Healed trauma to the nose; between the 3rd & 4th costal notches (sternal body) and left ribs #3,5 & 6. Separation of sternal body between the 4th and 5th costal notches, no callus noted. Improperly healed trauma noted.
- Clothing: Clothing not sent to FACES Lab
- Fingerprints: Not Available
- Dentals: Available; porcelain crown noted on tooth #23. Amalgam fillings noted on teeth #3(OL), 5(O), 14(OL), 19(OM) and 18(O). Teeth #1,16 & 32 not seen, may be antemortem loss or congenital absence.
- DNA: Available; State Lab.
The victim was found near the Coosa River in Autauga County, Alabama on August 8, 2007.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences
334-242-3093 ext 236
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
LSU FACES Lab
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index