The Doe Network:
Case File 566UMPA
Reconstruction of Victim by Charlaine Michaelis
Unidentified White Male
- The victim was discovered on December 13, 1978 in Ridley Township, Delaware County, Pennsylvania
- Cause of Death: Six .25 caliber contact gunshot wounds on neck and trunk.
- Estimated age: Late teens to early 20's
- Approximate Height and Weight: 6'1/2''; 165-175 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown eyes, dark wavy brown hair of moderate length. Freckles, left earlobe pierced, light brown birthmark on left lower abdomen.
- Clothing: Light brown, loose knit sweater, tan trousers, brown leather belt, black socks, brown Oxford-style shoes with rubber soles. "Kool" cigarettes. No underwear.
- Jewelry: Seiko windup watch stopped at 4:45, Monday 10th. Neck chain with silver horn and heart. Arrow shaped earring, left ear.
- Fingerprints: 145910DO14135214DI18 / L 9 R/T 110 14
- Other: Blood type: A.
The victim was located in Ridley Township, PA on December 13, 1978, partially immersed in creek.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Delaware County Medical Examiner
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index