The Doe Network:
Case File 541UMPA
Reconstruction of Victim
- The victim was discovered on October 7, 1991 in Breezewood, Bedford County, Pennsylvania
- Estimated Date of Death: 2 years prior
- Skeletal Remains
- Estimated age: 35-43 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'2-5'5"
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Possibly Hispanic. The Victim had had prominent cheek bones and a flat face, and may be of mixed racial ancestry with a strong mongoloid component.
- Clothing/Items: Faded light blue button-down shirt with left-breast pocket; dark blue pants; insulated, blue nylon jacket with hood; leather belt; disintegrated green sweater, disintegrated socks. Leather "low-quarter" work shoes. Black frame prescription eyeglasses (prescription known and available). Black leather wallet (empty); key ring with keys; fingernail clipper; black plastic coin purse; small plastic Pixilite flashlight, blue in color; eye glasses case; coins (most recent date is 1988).
- Dentals: Available. Dental coding from NCIC only. Restoration for #9 to be determined.
- Fingerprints: Not available.
Glasses, Purse, Flashlight, Shoes, Wristwatch and Glasses case.
The victim was located at the bottom of an embankment along Interstate 70, East Providence Township, Bedford County, Pennsylvania, near the village of Breezewood.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Pennsylvania State Police
171 Arthur L. Hershey Drive
Bedford, PA 15522
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index