The Doe Network:
Case File 526UMFL
Reconstruction of Victim
Unidentified White Male
- The victim was discovered on February 23, 2001 in Orlando, Orange County, Florida
- Estimated age: 50 - 70 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 73"
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Reddish-brown, straight hair, below collar in length. No tattoos. Probable smoker. Skin is hairy with very light hair.
- Clothing: Large, light blue T-shirt with the word "Truth" and a logo on the front, darker blue, long-sleeved shirt, multicolored jacket, pants, belt paisley print boxer shorts and brown shoes. Wristwatch. He carried cigarettes, lighter, matches and $1.04 in change.
- Skeletal Findings: The left femur shows a well-developed exostosis at
approximately mid-shaft on the linea aspera. Ligamentous ossification on the ilia had united the pelvis into a single unit.
- Dentals: Available. Extensive dental work; root canals. Teeth 14 and 15 share a small buccal abscesses.
- DNA: Available
The victim was located in a wooded area (Lot #28) Seaview Street, Orlando (found approx. 40 ft. from road).
City crew was clearing an area for drainage ditches and they smelled a foul odor. They went to investigate and found the victim severely decomposed in fetal position.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Medical Examiner District 9
Dr. Sheri Blanton
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index