The Doe Network:
Case File 512UMFL
Left: Reconstruction of Victim; Right: Reconstruction by Wesley Neville
Unidentified White Male
- The victim was discovered on February 13, 1982 in Pembroke Pines, Broward County, Florida.
- Estimated Date of Death: 6-8 weeks prior to discovery
- No evidence of trauma was found on the skeletal remains.
- Estimated age: 21-35 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'10-6'0"; 150-170 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Medium brown, medium fine, a little wavy, shoulder length hair.
- Medical: Healed rib fractures, a spine curved from scoliosis, and a hip defect that may have caused him to walk with a limp.
- Dentals: Available. Two teeth missing from the lower jaw, one on each side. A marked overbite.
- Clothing: Blue Calvin Klein jeans, white T- shirt with orange and red horizontal stripes with black borders along stripes. Western style brown belt. One dark colored loafer style shoe with a silver buckle bearing the letter ''P'' in the center, tan socks.
- Fingerprints: One print available
The victim was located on February 13, 1982 at S.W. 172 Avenue, approximately 6/10 mile south of Hollywood Boulevard in the city of Pembroke Pines, Florida. Found under a pile of brush and weeds near the Hollywood Sportatorium.
None of the clothing carried identification marks; there was no wallet.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Broward County Medical Examiner
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
The Miami Herald (FL) 9/5/83
NamUs UP #1281
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index