The Doe Network:
Case File 217UFTX
Reconstruction of Victim.
Unidentified White Female
- Located on November 2, 1997 in Dallas, Texas.
- The victim had been deceased since approximately October 30, 1997.
- Estimated age: 18 - 25 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'0"-5'2"; 112-115 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: She was a White female (although Hispanic descent cannot be ruled out). Black hair in ponytail; brown eyes. She had a three-inch scar behind her right knee. Pierced ears and her toenails
were painted red
- Clothing: She was wearing a long-sleeved sleeved purple Hanes sweatshirt, a white jogging sports bra and a pink and purple Casio digital watch with blue band. Her hair was in a ponytail with a black "scrunchie" hair band.
- Other: A pair of jogging shoes was found near the woman's body.
- Dentals: Available. She had dental fillings.
The victim was found floating in Turtle Creek near downtown Dallas. She was found by a jogger about 10.00 a.m. in Turtle Creek near Bowen Street.
There was no identification on the body and no obvious trauma to the body.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Dallas Police Department
Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Source Information: Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse
Fort Worth Star-Telegram 11/14/97
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index