The Doe Network:
Case File 1699DMESP
Ismael Omar Ali (Gallego)
Missing since November 5, 1995 from Campanario, Spain
- Date Of Birth: August 6, 1993
- Age at Time of Disappearance: 2 years old
- Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 100 cm (39"); 14 kg (31 lbs)
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Black eyes; light brown wavy hair with a tuft on right side of forehead tousled. Drooping eyebrows.
- Marks, Scars: Large bluish Mark Above the sacrum (Mongolian mark); mole on base of right foot; in-turned nails on little toes
- Language spoken: Spanish Castilian
- Dentals: Full set of teeth at time of disappearance
Circumstances of Disappearance
Ismael was last seen in Campanario on November 5, 1995. Missing with him is his sister, Sara.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
(34 91) 5822900
Return to the Unexplained Disappearances' Index