The Doe Network:
Case File 162DFOH
Beverly Rose Potts
Missing since August 24, 1951 from Cleveland, Ohio.
Classification: Endangered Missing
- Date of Birth: April 15, 1941
- Age at Time of Disappearance: 10 years old
- Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 4'11"; 90 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Blonde hair; blue eyes. She had her hair cut in a short bob with bangs.
- Marks, Scars: She has a vaccination scar on her upper left arm, a small scar over her left eyebrow, and a kidney-shaped birthmark about one inch long and three-eighths of an inch wide on her instep. Potts had a distinctive, duck-like gait in 1951, with her toes turned out.
- Clothing: Blue jeans with a side zipper and no label; bright red cotton panties; green socks; a white cotton Honeylane undershirt; a red sport shirt; a navy blue poplin jacket with no label and both pockets torn; size five or five and a half brown Karrybrooke Sportshoes loafers and a yellow gold ring.
- Dentals: Her upper and lower molars have silver fillings. Gaps between her teeth.
Circumstances of Disappearance
Potts disappeared from a neighborhood festival at Halloran Park.
There were no witnesses and no trace of what happened to her. Foul play is suspected.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Cleveland Police Department
Channel 5 News
Return to the Unexplained Disappearances' Index