The Doe Network:
Case File 1581UMUT
Photo of jacket
Unidentified Hispanic Male
- The victim was discovered on April 26, 2004 in Beaver County, Utah
- Estimated Date of Death: Years prior
- Skeletal Remains; mandible and left and right hands and feet not recovered.
- Estimated age: 33-42 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'5"
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Black hair with slight curl. Ace type bandage was found with decedent. Possible injury.
- Clothing: Hanes brand briefs, size 30 waist. Ace type bandage. Light gray parka with navy blue inserts, "Unitech" brand, Size large. Parka by Columbia sports company, white long sleeved dress shirt with a mandarin collar. UTY apparel, size M, white cotton knit under shirt, size large, cotton knit-ribbed sports socks, white fleece lined sweat pants, Fruit of the Loom brand, size M. No shoes.
- Dentals: Available
- DNA: DNA; University of North Texas.
The victim was located in a dry creek bed 1/4 mile Northwest of Greenville Road in rural Beaver County.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index