The Doe Network:
Case File 1580UMUT
Photo of boots
Unidentified Asian Male
- The victim was discovered on April 13, 2004 in Beaver County, Utah
- Estimated Date of Death: years prior
- Skeletal Remains
- Estimated age: 39-60 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'6"
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Black, short and straight hair. Healed fracture to the left of the nasal aperture, on the maxillary bone.
- Clothing: Camouflage-patterned jacket with military insignias on both upper arms. Size small/short, cotton v-neck t-shirt, white cotton mens briefs, Hanes brand, waist 32/34, white ribbed sports socks, black denim jeans "solo and semore" brand, size 38 (pants were to big). Black leather belt with plain metal buckle. Belt was cinched to the last notch, bright blue paint spattered on the front of the belt. Ankle high boots, Steel Toe, bright blue paint spattered on top of the toe of the left boot. Ten coins found in pockets of the pants. Dated 1979-1996.
- Dentals: Available
- DNA: DNA; University of North Texas.
Skeletal remains found above ground and scattered. Clothing was still present.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index