The Doe Network:
Case File 1515DFKY
Georgia Darlene Nolan
Missing since November 28, 1976 from Harlan, Harlan County, Kentucky
Classification: Endangered Missing
- Date Of Birth: June 5, 1946
- Age at Time of Disappearance: 30 years old
- Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'4-5'5"; 120-130 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Dark brown hair; brown eyes. Smoker.
- Marks, Scars: A scar on her forehead. Georgia had severe scarring, deep stab wounds on her lower back from an unknown incident. On the back of her neck she had a large mole.
- Medical Conditions: Possible slight arthritis in the hands. Had given birth to four children. She gave birth via Cesarean section two months before her disappearance.
- Clothing: Possibly wearing an Indian style shirt of unknown design.
- Jewelry: A cross necklace.
- Dentals: Her teeth were in good condition.
- DNA: mtDNA & nucDNA available at University of North Texas.
Circumstances of Disappearance
Georgia Nolan was last seen in late November 1976, with her estranged husband. It was later said that Georgia had exited their vehicle on the Interstate near the Illinois / Kentucky border after an argument.
Shortly thereafter, on November 28th, her brother reported her missing. She has never been seen again and foul play is suspected.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Kentucky Intelligence & Missing Persons
Kentucky State Police
Agency Case Number: 10841172
NCIC Number: M-125607520
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
The Doe Network
Return to the Unexplained Disappearances' Index