The Doe Network:
Case File 1406DMQC
Missing since June 14, 1988 from Laval, Quebec, Canada
- Date Of Birth: February 7, 1946
- Age at Time of Disappearance: 42 years old
- Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 165-174 cm (5'4"-5'7"); 66-68 kg (145-149 lbs)
- Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Graying, short, curly hair; blue eyes. Sideburns and beard. Smoker.
- Medical: Problem with his legs, difficulty walking.
- Other: Speaks French and English.
- Clothing: Shirt/sweater, cotton long sleeves, clear blue, Size small Pants, shorts, jeans, Size 32, Extra Clothing, Leather belt, Size 32, Footwear, sandals leather size 9.
- Jewelry: Gold Timex watch with a black nylon band.
- Dentals: Not available
Circumstances of Disappearance
Robert St-Louis was last seen in Laval, Quebec, on June 14, 1988. He left home that night without his wallet and truck keys.
He was sighted again at the Laurentian Bank located at 3870 Notre Dame Boulevard, Chomedey, Laval, Quebec on November 8, 1988.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Agency Case Number: 111880618003
Avis de Recherche
Return to the Unexplained Disappearances' Index