The Doe Network:
Case File 1388UMFL
Reconstruction of Victim
Unidentified White Male
- The victim was discovered on April 14, 1995 in Miami Beach, Miami-Dade County, Florida
- Estimated Date of Death: Less than 1 day.
- State of Remains: Recognizable face
- Estimated age: 46-70 years old
- Estimated Height and Weight: 70"; 210 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Short, straight, brown/gray hair, balding over the top and back of the head; gray-green eyes.
- Clothing: Short sleeved, white button-up shirt, white tank undershirt, white underpants "Marks & Spencer "St. Michael", to fit waist 40-42 in Extra-Large, gray trousers with brown leather and beige fabric belt, brown socks and brown lace up shoes, "Panama Club 45". A white, rectangular handkerchief.
- Jewelry: A gold colored Omega automatic watch, with flexible metal bracelet around the left wrist, stopped at 3:34. Two rings on left finger; a thin gold wedding band with the inscription "A.C. 26-12-1958"; a gold colored ring, with a black stone that has tiny red flecks, with an engraved dragon with 3 crosses, on a single dagger/sword.
- Distinguishing Marks: Several small indented scars on right cheek. A vertical linear 9 cm scar anterior to the left ear extends inferiorly to the left angle of the jaw. A 29 cm transverse linear surgical scar begins behind the left ear, crosses the front of the neck just below the mandible to the right side of the neck and terminates behind right earlobe. On neck, 1 cm open tracheostomy stoma in the suprasternal notch.
A 1.2 cm scar is on the left upper chest anteriorly, and a 1.5 centimeter scar is on the right upper chest anterolaterally. Umbilicus is obliterated and replaced by a 6 cm transverse linear scar. A 3 cm vaccination type scar is on left upper arm. A 2 cm hypopigmented linear scar below left knee.
Laryngectomy and Appendectomy.
- Dentals: Full upper and lower dentures; the central incisor teeth on the upper denture are absent.
- DNA: Available; University of North Texas
- Fingerprints: Available
Rings and Watch
The victim was found floating face up 3 miles off-shore in Miami Beach, Florida.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Miami-Dade Medical Examiner Department
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index