The Doe Network:
Case File 1379UMNC
Reconstruction of Victim
Unidentified White Male
- The victim was discovered on February 9, 2008 in Guilford County, North Carolina
- Estimated Date of Death: 6-8 months prior
- Estimated age: 50-70 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'8-5'10"
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Black hair. Healed fracture of right nasal and healed fracture of left fifth metacarpal. Surgical clips (4) in pelvic region.
- Clothing: White t-shirt; drawstring dark short size medium 32-34 "Puritan" brand; white "Fruit of the Loom" briefs; and white socks.
- Dentals: Upper and lower jaw have no teeth. He wore dentures at one time.
- DNA: Available at University of North Texas
The victim was located along roadside, near Randolph county line, but found in Guilford county. The body was wrapped in a gray tarp.
Investigators have no witnesses or leads in the case but suspect foul play.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Guilford County Sheriff's Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
The National Center for Missing Adults
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index