The Doe Network:
Case File 1248UMMN
Sketch of Victim
Unidentified White Male
- The victim was discovered on July 17, 1995 in Mississippi River, Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota
- Estimated Date of Death: Days prior
- Estimated age: 30-50 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'9"; 194 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Light brown, 3-4 inches hair. Handlebar mustache. Appendectomy. Left ear pierced once.
- Clothing/Jewelry: Khaki, "Greatland Apparel", long sleeve shirt with chest pockets, size XL. Navy blue, "Eddie Bauer" boxers, with a white, paisley print. Small, gray metal, hoop earring in left ear. Gray metal bracelet (incomplete), with a twist, on the right wrist. Gray metal bracelet (incomplete) without twist, on the right wrist. Bracelet of white ivory beads (carved like skulls), on a string, on the right wrist.
- Dentals: Available. Tooth 9 has a crown and is chipped. Tooth 19 has a filling and a root canal. Tooth 20 has a root canal.
- DNA: Available
- Fingerprints: Available
A jogger discovered the victim about 19:25 p.m. on the west bank of the river about half a mile south of the Lake Street Bridge in Minneapolis.
His death does not appear to involve foul play.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
NamUs UP #760
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index