The Doe Network:
Case File 1215UMFL
Sketch of Victim
Unidentified Black Male
- The victim was discovered on August 4, 2007 in Orlando, Orange County, Florida
- Estimated Date of Death: Weeks
- State of Remains: Decomposed
- Estimated age: 50-70 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'6".
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Head hair is black and gray peppered, curly, with a maximum half inch length; brown eyes. Gray beard and mustache. Decedent had a left inguinal hernia.
- Clothing: Black jersey-type medium sized t-shirt that says "Labor Staffing"; dress pants, size 32, with an inner label that says "FS by JOISLE." The pants are tied with a palm frond as a belt; black dress shoes that are worn through on the heels. The right heel is split.
- Fingerprints: Not Available
- Dentals: Available
- DNA: mtDNA Profile available in FBI NMPDD
The victim was found in a retention pond near the Eaglewood apartments at 5800 John Young Parkway, in Orlando, Florida on August 4, 2007.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
District Nine Medical Examiner
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index