The Doe Network:
Case File 10UFTN
Sketches of Victim; Right Sketch by Charles E. Holt
Unidentified White Female
Discovered on December 22, 1974 in Gatlinburg, Sevier County, Tennessee.
Cause of death is unknown
Estimated Date of Death: 30 days prior to discovery
- Estimated age: 30-45 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'6-5'9"; 140 pounds.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Blonde/brown hair. Her hair had been cut fairly short and lots of hair was located in the region of the remains. She had a large body build with small breasts.
- Dentals: Good dental care. Dental records are available.
- Clothing: The victim was wearing short brown men's socks and no shoes. Her coat and sweater were folded neatly beside her. She was wearing a white button-down Sweettree sweater, bra size 36A, a dark blue coat, dark blue knit Mayer-Land-Marquis pants, size x-large and a white short sleeved shirt with a floral design of yellow flowers. There was no sign of a purse or any identification.
- DNA: Available at University of North Texas
The victim was located on December 22, 1974 under the Tramway down the mountain from the Ober Gatlinburg parking lot in Gatlinburg, Sevier County, Tennessee.
If you have any information on this woman's identity, please contact:
Gatlinburg Police Department
You may remain anonymous if you wish.
Agency Case Number: UT case 74-11
NCIC Number: U-628712572
Please refer to this number when contacting the authorities regarding this case.
Human Remains ID Project
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index